It's time to vote: (in the comment section please)
No 1
No 2
No 3
No 4
This blog was created for my online and irl friends to help me with my business. I will present some of my ideas and they will get to vote. Honest opinion is required. Thanks for all of your help in making our dreams come true and in making us better!
No 1
No 2
No 3
No 4
6 comments:
If I had to pick I would go with number 3.
I like 1 or 2.
I like #1 because it is easy to read. I like #3 for it's more elegant and worldly appeal. I think the logo needs to be chosen according to what your target audience is intended to be. They all have a certain appeal.
#1 or #4
I like number one. Its original and grabs your attention while still being simple. Plus I just like the curly font. it looks creative.
Hey Naty --
First -- congrats on getting the business up and running. That is quite an acheivement in an of itself. I don't really have an opinion on the logos because each of them have appeal for different reasons. To be honest, the final option, while quite colorful, will be challenging to reproduce in other-than-online marketing. the multi-colored logo will be very expensive even on a business card or flyer and I'm sure you have a pretty small profit margin right now, if one at all.
The same problem is presented, in a less extreme example by option number 1. Lots of colors mean lots of money if you aren't limiting your marketing to an online audience.
Option number 3 is a bit understated and, honestly lacks imagination, but is very reproducable.
Finally, option 2 has the advantage of being relatively low cost to reproduce in a vareity of mediums and shows creative appeal, while emphasizing the culinary diminsion of your business.
Post a Comment